Listed by US News as one of the best places to live in the United States, New Haven, Connecticut is a coastal city home to Yale University, miles of oceanfront activities, and top-notch education. The New York Times referred to New Haven as having “art everywhere you look” and is undeniably a fantastic place to live, work, and play.
• Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and even boasts its own pizza style
• Compared to the rest of the country, New Haven’s amenities were rated an A+ by Livability
• Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
• Easily take day trips to New York City and Boston
• Access to international airport, ferries to New York, and public transportation right at your fingertips