This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Located in Southwest Missouri, this city services a draw area of 175,000 people. Enjoy big city amenities and small town charm.
- Ranked #1 “Least Expensive Urban Area” out of 302 according to the Center for Business and Economic Research at ULM
- Strong and diverse economic base – cost of living 16.9% lower than the U.S. average
- Outdoor paradise – nearby recreational lakes and outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, golfing, hiking, and biking
- Excellent public and private schools, several colleges, and a four-year university
- Commercial airport that offers daily flights on four commercial carriers with direct flights to 11 destinations
- Easy access to Kansas City, KS, Tulsa, OK, and St. Louis, MO