Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Caldwell Memorial Hospital is located in Lenoir, NC in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Lenoir was named an All-American city for leveraging civic engagement, collaboration, inclusiveness and innovation toward local issues. The unit will be newly built and will be a new unit within the hospital. The hospital represents 60+ providers comprised of multiple specialties. Providers are also part of a larger psychiatry group of 80+ physicians and 20+ APPs spread throughout Charlotte and surrounding communities. This allows for the providers to be connected to a larger group and provides opportunities for skill development and career advancement.
- Voted one of the Top Adventure Towns by National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to the community
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.