Cape Girardeau, MO Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic Features:
- Primary care services for veterans in Cape Girardeau metro area
- Behavioral Health services including individual therapy, and programs such as Smoking Cessation and TeleMed services
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Poplar Bluff VA Medical Center
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet
One of the greatest assets of any community is its people, and Cape Girardeau is no exception. Since the 1700s the residents of the Cape Girardeau region have been welcoming travelers. Dedicated to providing exceptional service and friendly welcomes, the citizens of our community never tire of smiling or offering a kind word.
Spectacular natural vistas, new tourism developments and our historic past all blend together to offer the perfect solution of any visitor to the area. Entertaining attractions, hotels, bed and breakfast inns, specialty shops and restaurants are abundant, Thousands of hospitality partners are standing by to help make your "Escape to Cape" a memorable experience.
Whether hiking through a state park, enjoying a theater production, walking across a covered bridge, shopping for antiques, visiting an area winery, viewing murals that stretch the entire length of the downtown area or stepping back in time at any number of historic attractions, you’ll experience the beauty, culture and charm that is uniquely Cape Girardeau.
*Information borrowed from the Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce website