Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center, Ft. Hood
Sterling Medical is looking for
On Site at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Ft. Hood, Texas (Greater Austin area)
Clinic Services are provided Monday-Friday, 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
Rotating Schedules to cover weekend shifts
Great Pay! (Retention Bonus after 1 year of service)
(This position is an Independent Contractor)
The Radiologist Must::
- Be a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), or Osteopathy (D.O.) from an accredited college approved by the Council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Association or Doctor of Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. .
- Have successfully completed an internship and residency training in a US accredited U.S. Diagnostic Radiology Training Program.
- Have and Maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the U.S., the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Have been continuously been employed in the practice of diagnostic radiology or in training for the 2 years prior to the commencement of services under this contract.
- The provider must be board certified or board eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Have and maintain current certification in in Basic Life Support (BLS).
If you meet these qualifications, please apply online, or contact:
513-984-1800, x108 (desk)