Sterling Medical is looking for
On Site at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Ft. Hood, Texas (Greater Austin area)
Clinic Services are provided Monday-Friday, 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
Rotating Schedules to cover weekend shifts
Great Pay! (Retention Bonus after 1 year of service)
(This position is an Independent Contractor)
The Radiologist Must::
- Be a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), or Osteopathy (D.O.) from an accredited college approved by the Council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Association or Doctor of Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. .
- Have successfully completed an internship and residency training in a US accredited U.S. Diagnostic Radiology Training Program.
- Have and Maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the U.S., the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Have been continuously been employed in the practice of diagnostic radiology or in training for the 2 years prior to the commencement of services under this contract.
- The provider must be board certified or board eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Have and maintain current certification in in Basic Life Support (BLS).
If you meet these qualifications, please apply online, or contact:
513-984-1800, x108 (desk)