Carle BroMenn Outpatient Center
Carle BroMenn Outpatient Center is a large, modern outpatient center located in Bloomington, Illinois. Services available at Carle BroMenn Outpatient Center include: Primary Care, Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine, Behavioral Health, General Surgery, Rehabilitation, Imaging, Women’s Imaging, and Lab Services.
- Vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation
- Abundant dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
- Access to outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, and parks
- Home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University
- Located in Bloomington-Normal, Central Illinois Regional Airport is a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver