Carle Normal on Landmark
Carle Normal on Landmark is an outpatient facility affiliated with Carle BroMenn Medical Center. Services offered at Carle Normal on Landmark include: adult day services, Audiology, and ENT. Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 221-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Magnet-recognized teaching institution offers state-of-the-art facilities and provides excellent, patient-focused care to the community of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- Vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation
- Abundant dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
- Access to outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, and parks
- Home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University
- Located in Bloomington-Normal, Central Illinois Regional Airport is a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver