Since its inception in 1985, Cedars-Sinai Medical Group has focused on providing primary care, disease prevention, and specialty care for the entire family.
Our dedicated professionals bring everything they have to provide the highest quality patient care to the communities they serve in the greater Los Angeles metro area. As an employee within the Cedars-Sinai Medical Network, you can expect the same high-performance standards, culture and collaboration that you would expect from the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Our current network members include:
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Group
• Cedars-Sinai Health Associates
• Inpatient Specialty Practices
• California Heart Center
• Tower Hematology Oncology Medical Group
• Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
• The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute
• The Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Center
• The Santa Monica Orthopedic Group
• Valley Internal Medicine & Nephrology Group
• Beverly Pathology
• Santa Monica GI Medical Group
• California Rehab Institute Medical Group
In addition to being part of the Cedars-Sinai family, our medical network professionals enjoy the same level of quality benefits, professional development and career opportunity that only a global leader in healthcare can provide.