Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center (JV)
Centennial Hills Hospitalis a 190-bed community hospital owned and operated by Universal Health Services. It is the vision of Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center to be recognized as the provider of choice for healthcare services in the local community and to create a safe, caring and compassionate experience. The eight-story Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center opened in January 2008, and provides a wide range of medical services and procedures. The hospital features 25 women's care and maternity beds, 108 medical-surgical beds, 32 intensive care beds and six level-two nursery beds for critical care babies.
• 41-bed Emergency Department
• 38 hours of physician coverage
• Fast Track
• Annual patient volume 54,000. Approx. 152/day.
• 20% Admit rate
• Back-up services include full complement of surgical and medical subspecialty call
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Accredited Heart Failure Center