Centerpoint Medical Center
Centerpoint Medical Center is conveniently located at 19600 E. 39th St. (39th and Little Blue Parkway, just off I-70) in Independence, Mo. Our campus includes the medical center itself and a medical office building/outpatient services center connected to the hospital on the west side.
Centerpoint features 280 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with the high-tech services we offer, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility and much more.
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joint and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more
ABOUT KANSAS CITY:
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast—check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
- 70 Kansas City-area public high schools ranked among the best nationwide, according to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report ranking, and 52 of them are new to the ranking.