CentraCare Clinic Radiation Oncology @ Douglas County Hospital
Douglas County Hospital
- 127-bed acute care hospital
- Medicare Rural Referral Center and Sole Community Hospital
- Serving approximately 150,000 people
- Provides a wide range of primary care & specialty services including orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, general surgery, OB/GYN, pediatrics, pain management, spine surgery, podiatry and a hospitalist program.
- Specialized programs in radiation oncology, medical oncology and kidney dialysis
- Accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program,
- Top 100 Hospital in the Class of 2001 and Class of 2008.
- Addition of 110,000 square foot opened Nov 2010
- 300+ beautiful lakes & resort country
- Great fishing, water sports, bike trails, golf, museums, hunting, snowmobiling, skiing, baseball & hockey teams, car racing
- Carlos Creek Winery
- Excellent public and private school options- new high school in 2014
- 60 minutes from St. Cloud
- 120 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul