CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Brainerd
Highlights of CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center
•CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center was named one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals® for 2015 by Truven Health Analytics, a leading health care data company.
- Multi-specialty clinic of 250+ physicians
- Tertiary care center
- Referral base over 900,000
- Magnet Hospital since 2004
- "Top 100” Hospital eight times
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional referral center with recent $225 million hospital expansion of surgical suites, ICU, CCU and private rooms
•Consumer Reports has previously recognized CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center at St. Cloud Hospital, calling it an “’all-star’ heart surgery group” for maintaining the top three-star score three years running
•Consumer Reports magazine has again given St. Cloud Hospital a top score for heart bypass surgery in its August 2014 issue. No other hospital in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota or Iowa received this recognition.
- Five-star rated by HealthGrades for coronary bypass surgery for 10 consecutive years (2003-2012).
- Five-star rated by HealthGrades for valve surgery in 2012.
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award for two consecutive years (2011-2012).
- Five-star rated by HealthGrades for coronary interventional procedures for three consecutive years (2010-2012)
•Third fastest growing area in Minnesota
•125 miles north of the Twin Cities
•465 pristine lakes
•Award winning golf courses
•100+ miles of paved trails
•Top 1000 nationwide school programs
•Fine dining, shopping, spas, health clubs, cooking clubs, fine arts,
•Numerous four season activities.