Charlotte Health Care Center
- Beautiful, brand-new facility with state-of-the-art amenities including tax-free canteen dining and convenience store.
- Primary care and specialty services for Veterans in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg region.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals on site or to the Salisbury VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Pharmacy on site; Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Future Services - Outpatient surgery for minor procedures and Kidney dialysis.