Citrus Memorial Hospital
Citrus Memorial Hospital was founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Over the years, the hospital has evolved into a comprehensive system equipped to meet the needs of the growing community. Two walk-in clinics, multiple rehabilitation centers and several laboratory collection centers later – Citrus Memorial has become the second largest employer in Citrus County and a beacon of hope for our community.
- The City of Inverness is the largest municipality in the County and continues to grow at a managed
- Located 40 miles South of Ocala, 69 miles West of Orlando, 75 miles North of Tampa (Tampa International Airport is the closest International Airport &Gainesville Regional Airport is 59 miles away)
- Population is approximately 72,000
- Located in the Scottish Highlands and bordered by forests and lakes, the natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment.
- Chamber of Commerce: http://www.citruscountychamber.com ; City Website: http://www.inverness-fl.gov/
- School System: http://www.citrus.k12.fl.us/