City of Hope | Simi Valley
The accessible location of City of Hope’s Simi Valley practice, near the 118 and 23 freeways, puts our patients within easy reach of additional laboratory and radiology services, offering convenience when traveling between appointments.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and healing environment at our Simi Valley location. Our infusion rooms feature comfortable chairs, snack trays, magazines, soothing music and free guest Wi-Fi, all contributing to making our patients’ time here for treatment as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immuno-oncology drugs, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
- Hematology and hematology oncology— Our nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues. With ongoing research and groundbreaking clinical trials, City of Hope offers treatment plans with the most innovative therapies available anywhere.
- Outpatient chemotherapy — Our medical oncologists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan using chemotherapy drugs, as well as other treatment options. The care from our skilled and compassionate nurses and staff will make you feel a part of the City of Hope family during and after completion of your treatment here.
- Clinical trials — Simi Valley patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving new drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Consultations — We offer consultations for all cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
- Physician Dispensing — We will be offering on-site dispensing of most oral oncolytics and other related supportive care medications. Ask our office manager for more details.