Clarksville, TN, Out-Patient Clinic
- The Clarksville VA Clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Social Work, Dietician, Pharmacist and Behavioral Health services to Veterans in Kentucky and Tennessee.
- This is an active clinic for Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom returnees due to its close proximity to Fort Campbell.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or will be soon through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or on the MyHealtheVet website.
Clarksville is a city in north Tennessee. The Customs House Museum, an ornate, Victorian building from 1898, offers local history and art exhibits, plus model trains. Northeast, surrounded by parkland, the vast Dunbar Cave complex dates back thousands of years and has many sinkholes. The McGregor Park Riverwalk follows the meandering Cumberland River. The river's history is traced at the As the River Flows Museum.