CleanSlate Center- Lawrence, MA
As a Licensed Clinical Counselor in our Lawrence center, you will be part of complete team, consisting of trained clinical and non-clinical staff. We are looking for a caring, Master's level Social Worker who has experience with addicted patient populations. We offer a strong comp package that includes a 401K with corporate matching, over 3 weeks of PTO, training, time off and reimbursement for CME/CEU, and more.
Because this is a new center for CleanSlate, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of building this outpatient MAT to serve the Lawrence region in the fight against addiction. Apply today to become a Warrior for Hope!
As a Social Worker with CleanSlate, your specific duties will include:
• Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
• Completing psychosocial assessments; participating in treatment planning and team meeting
• Facilitating family and Individual therapy
• Implementing and reviewing treatment
• Discharge Planning
• Interdisciplinary Team Meetings
• Documentation within 24 hours
• Light Case Management
Our ideal candidate will have expertise in behavioral health diagnostic assessment, addiction counseling, dual-diagnosis, individual and group therapy, discharge planning, and community resources, possess strong crisis intervention and problem-solving skills, and enjoy a fast-paced, high intensity clinical environment.