Commuity Health Center of Southern Iowa - Lamoni, Iowa Site
Lamoni is an aesthetically inviting and well-maintained community, which is a testament to their willingness and commitment to make Lamoni a great place to raise a family, attend school, work, and own a business. The services, amenities, educational opportunities, and infrastructure Lamoni has to offer are second to none on communities of comparable size.
Lamoni has many economic, educational and community assets
- Established 1879.
- Located at the crossroads of I-35 and US Highway 69.
- Centered between Kansas City, Missouri and Des Moines, Iowa.
- Competitive and progressive attitude, strong work ethic, commitment to community betterment.
- New public library, EMS/fire station, daycare facility, high school, and community center, 5-mile bike trail.
- Updated elementary school.
- Updated playground equipment in city parks.
- Home of Graceland University, founded 1895
For more information visit http://www.lamoni-iowa.com/