Community Health Center - Eastern Connecticut
Over the past 139 years, our organization has embraced life and faced challenges that were a reflection of the community we serve. We continue to focus our resources on areas of greatest need; build partnerships when demand is beyond our capacity to fulfill alone and have had a lasting impact on thousands of lives that entrust us to provide quality and compassionate care. Our organization is designed to change, adjust and meet the needs of the communities we serve. We are proud to provide the following programs and services:
- Adult and Pediatric Primary Medical Care
- Women’s Health Services
- Geriatric Assessment & Management Program
- Dental Services
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Community Based Behavioral Health Services
- Community Outreach Services
- Eldercare Services
Our team will be Eastern CT’s best choice for patient-centered health care.
Our team will improve the health and well-being of the community.
We believe in:
- meeting the needs of the community and the expectations of our clients.
- providing the highest quality care.
- treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- providing culturally competent and linguistically appropriate services.
- working collaboratively with the community.
- valuing our employees, rewarding integrity, teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- being fiscally and professionally accountable.
- advocating for our clients, our services and our community.