Community Howard Regional Health
The healthcare provider of choice in North Central Indiana, Community Howard Regional Health is affiliated with Community Health Network of Indianapolis. Community Physician Network is one of the area’s largest multi-specialty medical groups, including more than 600 providers including primary care and specialty physicians, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants, in more than 80 locations across central Indiana. Community Health Network is ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare networks and includes specialty and acute care hospitals, health pavilions, surgery centers, home care, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Facility & Network Highlights:
- Tertiary care center for growing eight hospital network
- Physician-driven organization that promotes physician leadership
- Multi-disciplinary physician group of approximately 600 physicians
- One of the largest primary care networks in the state
- Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
- Community Health Network has achieved a Top 15 ranking among large employers in Indiana for the last five years
- Community Health Network named 2014 Healthiest 100 Workplaces award winner by Healthiest Employers