Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Community Physicians is a primary care and multispecialty group with approximately 360 physicians, over 130 advanced practice providers, and 1,385 staff members. We are located in nearly 40 health centers and clinics in southeastern Wisconsin - in nearly 20 communities spanning across Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha counties. In fiscal year 2018, combined patient visits to these locations were more than 831,000.
Froedtert & the MCW health network advances the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
Our Values reflect
- Partnership – partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness – meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity – using resources wisely, building trust
- Dignity and Respect – creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence – demonstrating excellence in all we do