Coshocton Regional Medical Center
What began over 100 years ago as a small local hospital has evolved into a 56-bed acute care hospital with a network of hospital-based clinics serving Coshocton County and the surrounding counties of Tuscarawas, Licking, Muskingum and Guernsey with quality family medicine and specialty care physicians.
We’ve grown to meet the demands of the 21st century while never forgetting our dedication to providing quality health care to the people of our communities – our friends, family and neighbors.
Each advancement we make is based on meeting the needs of the communities we serve with comprehensive services delivered with care and compassion close to home. These services include:
- Advanced diagnostic services including radiology, on-site laboratory and endoscopy services
- Hospital-based physician clinics, family practice and specialty physicians providing heart and vascular services, surgical, orthopaedic, women's health, ophthalmology,oncology, internal medicine, ENT, and pain management services and more
- Emergency services staffed by emergency-trained and certified physicians and nurses prepared to respond to each health crisis with compassion, efficiency and skill
- Outpatient oncology services that provide comprehensive local disease management with a personal touch
- Outstanding rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapies, cardiac andpulmonary rehab as well as speech therapy and audiology services
At Coshocton Regional Medical Center, every physician, nurse, technician or support staff member shares a common goal – to care for our patients and families with the highest level of dedication, quality and compassion, with pride in our commitment to excellence in health care.