Crossroads Community Hospital
Quality health care services are readily available at Crossroads Community Hospital where health care providers are thoroughly committed to meeting the needs of the community. Crossroads is a well-managed, 55-bed acute care facility offering great opportunities for practitioners and plentiful amenities, including inpatient and outpatient services.
- Located in southern Illinois, Mt. Vernon boasts a wonderful assortment of people, one of the finest school systems, diverse economic base, excellent health care and homes to fit virtually any budget
- A wealth of cultural opportunities include Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, Jefferson County Historical Village, Southern Illinois Artisan shops, GenKota Winery and many fairs and festivals throughout the year
- This area is a sportsman's haven with 6 golf courses, racing, Rend Lake Recreation Area including a shooting complex, boating and fishing
- Named one of the Top 100 U.S. Small Towns
- Conveniently located at the intersection of two major interstates, only 75 minutes from downtown St. Louis and within one hour drive from 8 universities and colleges