Crystal Run Healthcare
What if you could build your practice, your way? Have the freedom to be innovative? Spend real time with your patients? Collaborate with distinguished colleagues? And, enjoy access to the most advanced technologies and medical resources around?
Welcome to Crystal Run Healthcare, the region s premier multi-specialty group practice.
Since 1996, Crystal Run Healthcare has set itself apart from every other medical practices in the area because of the way we practice: outstanding physicians and academically trained specialists across many disciplines working side by side to give patients the kind of care they need, and deserve. It s an open, progressive atmosphere where doctors are still happy to be doctors. Where patients can satisfy most of their healthcare needs in one location. And, it s why today we are the fastest growing medical practice in New York State.
Better technology, better healthcare
At Crystal Run Healthcare, we are committed to providing you with the newest, most advanced technology available to help you be the best physician you can be. We are a national leader in the use of electronic health records that can instantly connect you with your colleagues at any of our locations from any location. We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission and designated by the NCQA as a level 3 Patient Centered-Medical Home for using information systems to coordinate and improve quality of care. Our state-of-the-art medical facilities can also offer you:
- brand new Ambulatory Surgery Center
- sophisticated Imaging Services Center
- dedicated Womens Imaging Center
- high complexity diagnostic laboratory services
- the area s leading physical and occupational therapy suite, including aqua therapy
- dozens of additional medical and surgical technologies that provide greater convenience and better care for our patients, and enhanced operational excellence for you
As a Crystal Run physician, you ll also enjoy access to the state s first new free standing hospital in over 20 years, plus a robust Hospital Medicine program made up of board certified Internal Medicine physicians dedicated solely to caring for hospitalized patients. Currently working at Orange Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Center, our hospitalists use Crystal Run s advanced electronic health records system to notify a primary care doctor of hospital admissions and help keep him or her informed of a patient s progress. They also have access to any Crystal Run Healthcare specialist that may be needed, and ensure a smooth transition and prompt follow-up care upon patient discharge. It s no wonder that physicians who could practice anywhere choose Crystal Run.
Our quality of life: just what the doctor ordered
You work long and hard in the service of your patients, but you also have a life. As a Crystal Run Healthcare physician, you ll practice medicine in one of the most attractive regions in the New York metropolitan area. Enjoy affordable housing whether it be a sophisticated suburb, a charming historic village or the peaceful haven of a small, rural town. You ll also have access to excellent school systems and year-round recreational, cultural and leisure activities. Here are just a few of the area s fabulous attractions:
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts (at the site of the 1969 Woodstock Music and Art Fair)
- The famous Woodbury Commons Outlet Shopping Center
- Minnewaska State Park
- The picturesque village of New Paltz, home to one of the State University of New York campuses and the oldest street in America, where visitors can tour the original stone houses for a glimpse of 17th century Colonial life
- Sugar Loaf Craft Village offers a vast array of arts and craft shops
- West Point, the oldest military academy in the United States, rises majestically above the beautiful Hudson River
- The Hudson Riverfront (Newburgh) is home to spectacular views, nightlife, and sophisticated dining
Quality care is healthy for business
Underlying everything we do at Crystal Run is a well-engineered model of managerial excellence. We carefully select our mix of specialties and services for the health of our patients and the communities we serve. We reinforce our exceptional reputation in the community with marketing efforts that promote individual physicians, services and specialties, and the Practice as a whole. Most importantly, our founder, managing partner and CEO Hal Teitelbaum, MD, MBA, is united with each of his colleagues in an uncommon dedication to the highest standards and ideals of patient care.
The result: a practice that for you is as rewarding financially as it is professionally.