Enjoy all that Reno has to offer! Live at the base of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains – only 40 minutes from Lake Tahoe and no state income tax!
- University town with a medical school and residency program
- World-class arts scene, museums, theater, and opera
- Four distinct seasons that are of moderate intensity
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf (42 courses), fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing
- Snow skiing at Lake Tahoe – 15 easily accessible ski resorts
- Five county high schools were named top in the nation for academic opportunities and student achievement by Newsweek
- Men's Journal rated it 2nd on the list of 'Best Adventure Towns' and 3rd for 'Best Places to Live'