Experience the best of both worlds – live and practice in a region with spacious, tree-filled, rolling hills in Connecticut and have quick access to the city that never sleeps – New York City!
- Excellent public and private school systems – offering award-winning extracurricular activities in athletics and academics
- Live in a picturesque community that offers secluded, wooded, home site sitting on 1+ acre lots
- Enjoy New York City and all it offers – Broadway, world-class dining, professional sports, Central Park, etc… in just over an hour drive
- American history enthusiasts – less than 3 hours from Boston and Philadelphia
- Outdoor paradise – fishing, boating, hiking biking, swimming – all just minutes away