This California city has beautiful weather, several top-rated public and private schools, and affordable housing. The area also offers easy access to local hot spots for easy weekend getaways. There is no better place than this area that can offer you a fun, friendly, and family-oriented recreational environment where you can benefit from large city living without the price tag.
• Whether it’s wine tasting, river rafting, hiking, a spa day, or the theatre…this city is for you!
• Multiple school districts in the area (K-12) with access to higher education
• Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and big city amenities
• San Francisco is roughly an hour and a half to the west
• Yosemite National Park is an hour to the east
• Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 85 degrees
• Outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy year-round
• Enjoy a very low cost of living with multiple affordable real estate options
• Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and international
• Close proximity to the Bay Area, Wine Country, Pacific Ocean, mountains and much more!