Our city of over 400,000 is family oriented and offers traditional family values. We are home to 2 major universities, the state’s largest music festival, as well as a minor league baseball team. Forbes magazine ranked our city the most affordable metropolitan area in the US. Home to some of the nation’s largest corporations our city is quickly becoming one of the country’s largest technology hubs.
- Low cost of living/affordable mansions
- Quality public schools, low teacher to student ratio, high graduation rate
- Family friendly, safe neighborhoods
- Easy lake access: jet skis, boating, fishing, camping, wake boarding, etc
- University community, sports, arts, and culture
- Diverse economy, growing area