One of those places that is big enough to have everything you need, but small enough to avoid big city hassles such as traffic and high crime. In between popular cities such as Raleigh/Durham and Winston-Salem – close drive to all the amenities these cities provide!
Other cities available in the South and Mid-Atlantic area.
• #51 in Best Places to Live, #43 in Best Places to Retire
• Close to the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west and beautiful beaches to the southeast.
• Museums, Aquarium, Zoo, Water Parks, Fine Dining, Nightlife, Malls and Boutique shopping
• Home to 170 well-kept public parks and gardens
• Great schools for your kids and exceptional Universities