Capital and largest city in this desirable state. This city’s nickname is Music City, U.S.A. The city is located on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state. This region was stated to be the “Number One” Metro Area for Professional and Business Service Jobs in America.
Other cities available in the South and Mid-Atlantic area.
• Hope to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Johnny Cash Museum
• Beautiful area with great amenities all around
• Museums, Zoo, Theme Parks, Fine Dining, Nightlife, Malls and Boutique shopping
• Professional sports – NFL, NHL & Racing
• Great schools for your kids and exceptional Universities