Syracuse, New York! Reside and practice in an area with a draw area of over 700,000 people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Central New York countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Cost of Living in Syracuse, New York, is 11.1% lower than U.S. average
- Named #1 “Most Affordable City in the US” by thesimpledollar.com
- Named #3 “Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S.” by Farmers Insurance
- Named #4 “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” by Forbes – offers excellent public and private schools
- Four hour drive to New York City or Boston – home to Syracuse and Le Moyne University
- International Airport offers commercial flights with seven airline carriers to 17 airports with non-stop flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington DC
- Outdoor recreation including downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, and boating