Looking for quality of life in place where you can truly make a difference? Leave the hustle and noise to find yourself in this warm and welcoming community which prides itself on being a ‘community of cultural kindness.’
• No traffic, no honking horns – breathe in fresh air each morning from your lakeside cottage
• Outdoor paradise - every season has something to offer!
• Downhill ski lodge, running, hiking, and biking trails, kayaking and canoeing
• Local outdoor center with paved/groomed trails year-round
• Superior school system starting at Pre-K with an opportunity to graduate from Community High School with an Associate’s degree from the local University
• Bilingual international border community to Eastern Canada’s Maritime Province, New Brunswick
Job ID: DDS 8743077