Live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
• One of the fastest growing economies in the nation and ranked #3 in new job growth.
• Centrally located - 3-4 hour flights to most US cities and direct flights to major international destinations out of DFW airport.
• A culturally diverse and rich city – a melting pot of cultures, religions, and lifestyles.
• The Dallas Arts District has the distinction of being the largest urban arts district – theaters, museums, and the fine arts are all available.
• Major professional and collegiate sports teams and venues - home to the Big 12 Conference.
• Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities in the area.
• No state income tax, a low cost of living and low median home price less than $200,000.
• Relocation covered!