DaVita Medical Group, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Who we are:
Join a growing physician-led community with a coordinated care model. Our clinicians have a full complement of support tools to focus on strong metrics and quality care.
"The right care at the right time, every time" is our motto. We are a local physician-led, multi-specialty medical group which offers comprehensive health care services backed by nearly 40 medical and surgical specialties and 13 locations throughout Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. Come join a nationally recognized leading organization for its pioneering work in coordinated care.
About our community:
- Low cost of living
- Four beautiful seasons
- Gorgeous scenery with spanning views of the Sandia Mountains
- Thriving art and cultural scene
- Endless outdoor recreational activites including hiking, biking, skiing, camping and more!
Our group is happy to call New Mexico home where we have the opportunity to provide value-based care for our community. The New Mexico landscape is more than just a desert; there are mountains for biking, forests for hiking, and riverside trails for running. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, it is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Albuquerque has been recognized as:
- Top 10 ranking for "America’s Best Cities For Foodies" , Travel + Leisure
- Top "Big Best Cities for Active Families" by Outdoor Magazine.
- "Top City with the Cleanest Air in America", Thrillist