Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
Desert Springs is a 276-bed facility located in Las Vegas Nevada.It is part of The Valley Health System and the first hospital in the country to be certified by The Joint Commission for its inpatient diabetes care.
- 40 beds + 15 bed Fast Track
- 36k annual patient volume
- 34.5 hours of physician coverage
- 19 hours MLP coverage in the Fast Track
- 28% admit rate
- High acuity
- Physicians: BC/BE ABEM/AOBEM- MLPs: 1+ year ED experience, ACLS + BLS
Envision Physician Services Offers:
- Employee Status
- Competitive compensation
- Low taxes
Las Vegas is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Nevada and the county seat of Clark County. It is an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, and is famous for its consolidated casino–hotels and associated entertainment.