Dover Behavioral Health is a mental health facility located in Dover, DE. Our treatment center provides mental health and addiction treatment services to individuals from Delaware, Maryland, and most other states throughout the US. Our experienced, caring professionals are the heart of what we do, providing superior inpatient and outpatient behavioral healthcare services for adolescents and adults. We provide consistent attention to our patients and are responsive to their individual needs. Our treatment programs are tailored to the needs of each patient and are developed and implemented through a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach that combines the skill and expertise of our healthcare professionals. All who turn to us for assistance will find a helping hand and a compassionate heart.
Our mission is to deliver healthcare that is “caring, consistent, and collaborative” to our communities in Delaware and beyond. Service excellence is the standard by which we execute our daily operations that have resulted in healthier communities.
Moving forward, DBHS will continue to cultivate its services to provide a healing support to the community both inpatient and outpatient from a collaborative perspective. I believe that it is our responsibility and obligation to provide high quality services to our patients, families, referral sources, and communities. All feedback and feed forward is welcomed to improve upon our services.
Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Mental Health Services
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Stabilization
- Physical Examination and follow up
- Dual Diagnosis Programming
- Academic instruction provided to Adolescents
- Daily Psycho-educational and Group Therapy as well as Skills Training
- Family Sessions
- Allied Therapies, including Art and Music Therapy
- Follow-up with outpatient providers
- Personalized Discharge and Aftercare Plans
- Semi-private rooms with access to our enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Day Partial Hospitalization offered weekdays – 9:00am to 3:00pm. Evening Chemical Dependency Partial Programs offered weekdays.
ces for Adolescents and Adults