Live where many vacation or retire in the western foothills of the Sierra Vista Mountain range, where you’ll quickly realize the fantastic life that awaits you. You’ll have the best of all activities such as skiing, hiking, climbing, and outrigger stores, great restaurants, bistros, and phenomenal regional wines.
- Yosemite National Park at your back door!
- Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and 275 days of sunshine
- Rock climbing, mountain biking, spelunking, and zip lining all within minutes
- Dozens of vineyards and wineries in the region with fantastic wine tasting
- Great restaurants, bistros, and pubs
- Area with 250,000 in population 50 minutes away
- Access to one regional and three international airports