Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than homes, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. This is a growing and thriving area with a warm hometown feeling.
- Enjoy the four seasons
- Low cost of living, 6.5% lower than the US national average, and no state sales tax
- 2.6% unemployment rate – booming economy and job market
- Outdoor activities – golfing, fishing, biking, boating, and hunting
- Flexibility to either live in the community or commute in to fulfill your shifts
- Easy access to local airport