This community of over 500,000 offers numerous cultural and educational amenities. The community is recognized as one of “America’s Most Livable Cities”.
- Live in the heart of downtown or in one of the many suburbs
- One suburb ranked among the “Top 10 Best Family Towns” by Family Circle Magazine
- Enjoy one of the 24 state parks, numerous museums and historical sites
- This suburb ranks among the “Top 100 Great American Towns” by Money Magazine
- Excellent educational opportunities from public to private schools. Plus numerous colleges and universities for higher education
- Outdoor activities are abundant with camping, hunting, fishing, boating and golfing throughout the region