Located within a short drive to State College, Buffalo, and Erie PA this family-friendly community sits in what the locals call God’s country. With an abundance of outdoor activities available, physicians and their families will appreciate the flexibility of this hospitals practice so they are able to enjoy the area that they live in.
• Take advantage of a cost of living 11% lower than the national average and year over year home appreciation
• Acres of land for sale that back up to lush woods and homes that run along the Allegheny River
• Visit the local wineries, the Chautauqua Institution, or the nearby ski villages
• Quick access to Buffalo, NY for a major league sports, fine dining, and exceptional shopping
• One of the richest areas of wildlife in Pennsylvania with world-renowned fly fishing and hunting
• Nationally-recognized regional parks system – hundreds of miles of biking and walking trails -recreational lakes and rivers nearby
• Visit local artisan centers and the region’s best historical attractions
To be considered for this Emergency Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: EM 7182474
For more opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.