Family-friendly neighborhoods with beautiful scenic views located around every corner. Limited competition in the service area and a lucrative compensation/benefits package offers an undeniable quality of life.
• Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 36.11% with a cost of living 10.8% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
• Plenty of dining and shopping options, golf courses indoor/outdoor waterparks
• Some of the region’s finest venues for experiencing visual and performing arts. Enjoy a symphony orchestra and top-tier arts, music, and theatre programs.
• You can kayak, fish, or just cruise the Mississippi, and the forests are full of trails for hiking, biking and some of the region’s best downhill and cross-country skiing in the winter.
• Top 10 Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S.
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job ID: EM 9233241
For more Emergency Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.