Scenic Wine Country and Beautiful Beaches - experience California living at its best!
- Beautiful lake resort town with fishing and watersports
- Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the nation
- Premium wine vineyards nearby with multiple wine festivals held throughout the year
- Top public university nearby with 20,000 students (top engineering and architecture programs)
- Excellent cost of living by California standards
- Nearby downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, and boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Francisco