Over the last ten years the community has experienced population growth and is known for the thriving and stable work force. The family-friendly neighborhoods and the welcome you will receive from its residents is proof of the undeniable quality of life.
- Located in the Shadows of the Rocky Mountains – just 3 ½ hours drive!
- Population is over 25,000 with catchment area exceeds 250,000
- Median Household Income of $60,357
- Have access to a local regional airport for travel ease
- Top-notch education offerings include: multiple private and public schools with the most National Merit Scholars in the region. Access to community college and four year university