Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
- Gateway to the Sequoias - less than an hour to Sequoia National Park.
- 300+ days of sunshine each year
- Rapidly growing community - 200,000+ population
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and much more
- Regional airport in town with international airport just an hour away
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities