For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Seeking Emergency Room Clinical and Non-Clinical professionals nearby to the Great Plains of South Dakota.
Our Emergency Departments are hiring for the following
• Medical Director’s
• Medical Service Assistants
• Administrative Support
Want to make a difference?--here’s your opportunity
Emergency Medicine professionals needed at IHS hospitals, Pine Ridge and Rosebud in South Dakota. Join our teams in working with the Indian Health Service (IHS) communities in delivering excellent patient care and ensuring the American Indian receive a quality healthcare experience!
A perfect year-round destination, outdoor recreational activities abound in spring, summer, autumn and winter. Enjoy your weekends and time off participating in the following activities.
• Hiking: Climb above the prairies in the Black Hills of South Dakota and Wyoming, Big Bend National Park in Texas, or Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota.
• Fishing: Fish for a variety of warm and cold water species in Great Plains’ rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
• Horseback Riding: One of the most popular Great Plains’ activities, saddle up for a trail ride or spend a week moving cattle on a Dude Ranch.
• Museums/Monuments: Learn about Native American culture, view pre-historic fossils, visit old mines and frontier towns, and touch artifacts from the time of the old west pioneers
• Hunting: Featuring a variety of big and small game including pheasants, water fowl, mule deer, and antelope.
• Enjoy “Rapid City”: just an 2.5 hour drive to the second largest city in South Dakota and the county of Pennington County
At AB staffing, you can expect competitive pay along with a robust benefit package. To learn more about our Emergency Medicine opportunities, please contact Lance Burgeson at 480-719-7255, or email at Lance@abstaffing.com.