Englewood Health Physician Network - Ramsey, New Jersey
Formerly Bergen Family Practice, our Ramsey office is a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Patient Centered Medical Home, or PCMH, is a framework to provide superior medical care that "feels like home". At the core it is about coordinating the right care, at the right place, at the right time. PCMH is you and your physician assisted by specially trained staff and state of the art health information technology, working to provide you with the best personal care.
A few of the basic concepts and standards used by Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division include:
- enhanced access
- identification and management of patient health
- care management
- support of patient self-care
- coordination of care
- measurement of patients quality of care
At Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division, you will have enhanced access to care, such as prompt appointments, telephone consultations, electronic access, and after-hours access.
- Comprehensive health assessment - and up to date clinical information.
- Specially trained care management teams - to identify your health concerns and work with you to develop successful treatment plans. Your care management team will educate you on self-care and community resources.
- Care coordination - including coordination of referrals, testing, and follow-up appointments, while keeping patients informed.
At Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division, our goal is your health. We will continually measure your quality of care and always look for room for improvement.