Essentia Health-Hibbing Clinic
Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Idaho.
Headquartered in Duluth, Minn., Essentia Health combines the strengths and talents of 14,000 employees, including more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners, who serve our patients and communities through the mission of being called to make a healthy difference in people’s lives.
Essentia Health, which includes many Catholic facilities, is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork. The organization delivers on its promise to be “Here With You” in 15 hospitals, 69 clinics, seven long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
Essentia Health is accredited as an Accountable Care Organization by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Essentia Health-Hibbing Clinic Provides a full spectrum of primary care and access to an array of specialized services. At this friendly northern Minnesota clinic, you’ll find a dedicated team that includes family practice physicians, credentialed practitioners and outreach specialists. Plus, you have access to services such as a Warfarin program and diagnostic and preventative screening tools.
Best of all, the care you receive here is backed by the full resources, technologies and expertise of more than 400 specialists and subspecialists at the nationally recognized Essentia Health Duluth Clinic. That includes physicians who travel here to provide outreach services such as general surgery and nutritional services, helping ensure you get high quality care — close to home.
Hibbing and Chisholm are sister cities, best known for their mining history, located in the Iron Range of Minnesota. Hibbing is called the “Grand Canyon of the North”, boasts 32 city parks and is the former home of music legend Bob Dylan. Chisholm is located among expansive forests and is home to the third largest freestanding statue in the country. It won’t take long for you to see Hibbing and Chisholm provide great opportunities for people of all ages
The Hibbing/ Chisholm area offers much to do, including:
- 32 city parks, pool, ball fields, ice rinks, tennis courts, curling club and a skateboard park
- Two beautiful golf courses
- Year-round fishing, camping and hiking, State Parks
- Bike or walk the Mesabi Trail
- The Paulucci Space Center is the largest planetarium in Northern Minnesota
- Longyear Lake Walk-a trail encircling the lake
- Ironworld Discovery Center-a museum preserving Minnesota’s mining and immigration history
University Medical Center-Mesabi
Northern Minnesota has:
- Strong public school systems
- Reasonable housing costs
- Many higher education opportunities
- Several national ranked golf courses
- The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- A large percentage of the state’s 11,842 lakes
- Been named the healthiest state in the country by United Health Foundation
For more community information contact http://www.hibbing.org/ or www.chisholmchamber.com