Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Idaho.
Headquartered in Duluth, Minn., Essentia Health combines the strengths and talents of 14,000 employees, including more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners, who serve our patients and communities through the mission of being called to make a healthy difference in people’s lives.
Essentia Health, which includes many Catholic facilities, is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork. The organization delivers on its promise to be “Here With You” in 15 hospitals, 69 clinics, seven long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
Essentia Health is accredited as an Accountable Care Organization by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Essentia Health-Spooner Clinic Provides a full spectrum of primary care and access to an array of specialized services. At this friendly northern Minnesota clinic, you’ll find a dedicated team that includes family practice physicians, credentialed practitioners, registered nurses and more. Plus, you have access to services such as a Warfarin program and diagnostic and preventative screening tools.
Best of all, the care you receive here is backed by the full resources, technologies and expertise of more than 400 specialists and subspecialists at the nationally recognized Essentia Health Duluth Clinic. That includes physicians who travel here to provide outreach services such as general surgery and nutritional services, helping ensure you get high quality care — close to home.
Located in northwestern Wisconsin and nestled in the valley of the Yellow River, Spooner is surrounded by lakes, rivers, forests and friendly people. Spooner offers excellent schools systems and a close-knit community-perfect for raising a family. No matter what your hobby, there is something for everyone in Spooner
If you love being outdoors, Spooner has year-round recreational opportunities including:
- An 18-hole golf course in Spooner and several more nearby
- Several city parks with picnic areas, baseball and softball fields, soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, skating rinks in the winter, a fishing pier, walking trails and beautiful summer garden
- The Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad offers excursion tours on their trains from the former Spooner Depot
- Access to the Wild Rivers Trail, a 96-mile trail which winds it’s way through beautiful scenery
- Cross-country ski, hiking and walking trails within the city
- Access to miles and miles of snowmobile and ATV trails
- Nearby lakes and rivers offer excellent fishing, boating, tubing, canoeing and kayaking opportunities
Spooner Health System (attached to the clinic)
Northern Wisconsin has:
- Strong public schools systems
- Many higher education opportunities
- Reasonable housing costs
- Countless freshwater lakes, streams and rivers provide some of the best fishing and boating in the nation
- Thousands of miles of snowmobile trails
For more information about the community visit www.chamber.spooneronline.com