Evangelical Community Hospital
About Evangelical Community Hospital
- Evangelical is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and
has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate
132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics,
Cardiovascular Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, and Diabetes. The Hospital serves residents
throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland,
and Lycoming counties.
About the Community: Lewisburg, PA
- Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the
National Register of Historic Places. It is home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable, and
vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals,
state parks and Bucknell’s Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also
features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!